Our client, a major global FinTech and Media company, is in the process of expanding and growing their SRE function exponentially across both Infrastructure and Application departments. They are particularly looking to add builders to their teams, individuals who are excited about taking the exiting work and building out more robust tools and software, to take it to the next level. The financial markets move and evolve very fast and so do they. They've always succeeded by providing the fastest, most reliable, and most available system to their clients and their SREs sit right at the heart of it all.
They are specifically looking for Engineers who are obsessed with automations, can resolve highly complex problems and are constantly thinking about performance, capacity and reliability. Collaboration is second nature to you because you understand stability and operability doesn't just happen in a vacuum.
SRE Function focuses on:
- Provisioning, Configuration and Orchestration
- Capacity Management
- Deployment and Rollback
- Incident Management
- 3+ years of programming in Python, C/C++, Java or Ruby
- Demonstrated understanding of how production systems are put together, to automate things
- Familiarity with open-source configuration, orchestration, and CI/CD tools
- Experience with triaging and solving problems
- Deep expertise troubleshooting complex distributed systems