Our client is a leading agency broker and a technology provider of cross-asset electronic trading platform, supporting Equities/Futures/Options/FX trading. This team's focus is on developing low latency & real-time black box trading systems, algorithmic trading systems, providing connectivity/FIX solutions and providing direct market connectivity solutions.
We are looking for a motivated and talented C++ developer to join this effort. You will be working with a small group of technologists passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology and delivering creative product solutions. The role involves implementing a high performance technology stack from the ground up, crafting efficient services for business functionality, and building a highly available system with throughput of millions of messages per second. The team exhibits boldness, bias towards action, and a confirmed aptitude for engineering quality software solutions.
You will also work closely with Sales, Products and Trading Desk from idea generation to implementing and delivering ground breaking technologies and trading solutions to the market.
- 3-7+ years of application design and development experience in C++
- Experience implementing systems with the FIX Protocol
- Optimizing systems for low latency / high frequency trading systems
- Deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Technical project management and leadership is a plus
- Knowledge of Equities micro-structure, Options, FX, Futures a plus
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills