Come join the largest financial software company in the world and build products from scratch. This position offers tons of opportunity for the right individual who has a deep passion for technology. The ideal candidate is someone with professional experience developing systems and applications in C/C++ and is willing to take charge in leading some of the initiatives by working with other development teams and the business.
- Must have strong C/C++ skills and debugging abilities with a positive can-do attitude towards the challenges faced during the execution of a project.
- Must have a proven ability to design robust backend software components, especially database and application services that can scale as the product grows.
- Should be able to lead technical and design meetings and enjoys understanding client needs and translating them into product enhancement proposals.
- Any mentoring or leadership experience is a plus.
- Professional experience with C++
- Passion for design, problem solving and hands-on development
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with object-oriented programming and design
About MGRS Group
MGRS Group specializes in the placement of information technologists, with a very specific focus on object-oriented programmers. We effectively recruit for C/C++, C# and Java Software Engineers as well as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python and Perl Developers. We work with the most talented developers in this business, at all levels in their career and within various areas such as Research and Development (R&D), Market Data, Trading Systems, HFT, Low Latency, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, Websphere Portal and Business Integration.