Our client, a very well-known global FinTech company, is building an all-inclusive solution to bring transparency, efficiency, and excellence to the complex financial market. To produce real time and accurate data analytics for their clients, they are building a data pipeline using Kafka Streaming, Spark, and Cassandra with data quality evaluations utilizing machine learning. They are looking for engineers to help explore low latency scoring of streaming data, online machine learning, and real time missing data point prediction.
- Strong programming proficiency in Scala and/or Java
- Hands on experience in data streaming technologies like Kafka and/or Spark
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms
- The motivation to build scalable, efficient platform
- Experience in architecting and implementing large scale systems is a plus
- Exposure to machine learning is a plus
- Experience working in a test driven development and Agile environment is a plus
About MGRS Group
MGRS Group specializes in the placement of information technologists, with a very specific focus on object-oriented programmers. We effectively recruit for C/C++, C# and Java Software Engineers as well as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python and Perl Developers. We work with the most talented developers in this business, at all levels in their career and within various areas such as Research and Development (R&D), Market Data, Trading Systems, HFT, Low Latency, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, Websphere Portal and Business Integration.