Join the world's leading Advertising Technology company - a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels.
We love full-stack engineers who are not afraid to work on any part of the system that needs them, but for this role we want someone who specializes in the UI + API components, and moonlights on the others.
- Developing on our UI (Boostrap + Angular) and API (Node.js + Sails.js)
- Developing on our data pipeline and algorithmic systems (Python)
- Building AI automation that drives a lot of profit for the company
- Building amazing user experiences that make their lives easier
- Building cool architectures and implementations
- Participating in epic Nerf gun battles
- 4+ years of experience working UI/UX on the front-end
- 4+ years of experience working backend development
- 1+ years of experience using Angular.js AND Node.js
- Strong API development using and creating Restful interfaces the clean and elegant way
- Strong in using 3rd Party tools like Bootstrap, Require, Bower and GruntJs
- Experience using Git for version control
- Experience working in an agile development environment (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Passion for technology and solving complex problems
About MGRS Group
MGRS Group specializes in the placement of information technologists, with a very specific focus on object-oriented programmers. We effectively recruit for C/C++, C# and Java Software Engineers as well as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python and Perl Developers. We work with the most talented developers in this business, at all levels in their career and within various areas such as Research and Development (R&D), Market Data, Trading Systems, HFT, Low Latency, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, Websphere Portal and Business Integration.