In an ever-changing technical landscape, our client, a fortune 500 company, is devoted to delivering quality software - and quickly. Their purpose is to understand their users' needs, scale and performance limitations and emerging technology trends for efficient and reliable delivery.
That's where you come in. On this team, you will be given the opportunity to display your creativity and deliver continuous end-user value in an Agile environment. They are self-motivated engineers who like to research, learn and apply current technology to build new product features that anticipate their customers' needs. The environment is collaborative and Agile, which allows them to deploy new features to production every day.
- Work directly with product owners to build products that our clients use to solve complex problems
- Take ownership of technical solutions, development and delivery to production
- Develop in all levels of a web application stack, from the client to server side
- 3+ years of experience building large-scale, client-facing web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Experience with automated testing tools (RSpec, Cucumber)
- A deep understanding of modern web applications and experience with issues related to scale, security, availability, deployment and operations