Do you want to be involved in the design, architecture and security of a state-of-the-art, multi-vendor network? Do things like market data distribution infrastructure, network security and Cloud infrastructure interest you? Do you thrive on being "in the trenches"? If so, keep reading because this team is growing!
On this team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and top-notch engineers from across the enterprise, including the Network Security Policy team, Chief Risk and Compliance Office, and Technical Operations department. You will collaborate to improve network inspection and control capabilities, as well as help to address on-going elasticity and application delivery needs. We're always looking for new technologies to help build solutions to complex problems, so you'll need to have your finger on the pulse of what's up and coming, and be ready to make recommendations.
- Collaborate with engineering and operational groups to architect, design, build, and maintain security and application delivery solutions across the organization
- Learn, test, implement, and recommend alternatives to existing commercial products
- Perform troubleshooting security issues across multiple platforms and technologies to solve complex issues
- 5-7 years of experience in a large enterprise or service provider environment or related expertise
- Web proxy and load balancer experience at the enterprise level
- Thorough troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills including packet capture analysis
- In-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security and strong authentication and security protocols
- A deep understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP and TLS/SSL at the protocol level
- UNIX/Linux scripting experience in Bash or Python