Our client is looking for senior software engineers to join their FX Electronic Trading group - this is an exciting opportunity to get into one of the world's largest markets. You will have he ability to gain and apply knowledge about how currencies trade and how the FX market works. You will be part of a rapidly growing team and be immediately responsible for key new projects and initiatives within the product.
The role will require developing real-time trading software in languages such as C and C++. It also involves being driven by solving business problems, taking ownership of the platform and products, and being involved in the full software development life-cycle from the design phase to coding to testing to supporting production issues that may arise. As the team grows, you'll have the opportunity to work on and learn all about how the big players in the market trade FX as well as work with business and sales, as they continue to build out functionality in this new product area.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Strong C++/OOD skills are required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are a must.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
- Should have experience with the full software development life-cycle, including requirements gathering, testing and release procedures
- Good working knowledge of programming in a UNIX environment is a necessity.
- Financial experience is a plus but not required for this role.
About MGRS Group
MGRS Group specializes in the placement of information technologists, with a very specific focus on object-oriented programmers. We effectively recruit for C/C++, C# and Java Software Engineers as well as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python and Perl Developers. We work with the most talented developers in this business, at all levels in their career and within various areas such as Research and Development (R&D), Market Data, Trading Systems, HFT, Low Latency, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, Websphere Portal and Business Integration.