Our client is seeking driven mid and senior level developers to join their fast-paced R&D team. This group specializes in customized trading work flows for Fixed Income, Equities and Futures. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing and developing high-performance object oriented solutions using C++ and RDBMS. This developer would primarily be working on multi-threaded server-side applications.
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience with C++ on UNIX
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented design, multithreading, and data structures
- Experience with working on low-latency applications
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of financial markets is plus but not required.
- Knowledge of financial protocols such as FIX or SWIFT is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python is a plus but not required.
About MGRS Group
MGRS Group specializes in the placement of information technologists, with a very specific focus on object-oriented programmers. We effectively recruit for C/C++, C# and Java Software Engineers as well as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python and Perl Developers. We work with the most talented developers in this business, at all levels in their career and within various areas such as Research and Development (R&D), Market Data, Trading Systems, HFT, Low Latency, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, Websphere Portal and Business Integration.