Our client’s Execution Management Systems is the world's most popular EMS. Their system provides leading data visualizations, trading tools and user interfaces that allow traders to focus on execution quality and market-moving events. On this team you'll have the chance to re-imagine, develop and deploy a product that thousands of traders rely on every day across various trading platforms. They are pioneers in both technology and trading workflow.
They are looking for a strong developer with a passion for taking on exciting challenges and who wants to build the very best applications on the market. You might not know the ins and outs of finance (yet), but you’re excited by the idea of using your skills to solve real-world trading problems. You are passionate about writing code, and you want to use it to redefine how trading apps are built.
- 2+ years of experience programming in object-oriented languages
- Robust knowledge of data structures and algorithms – A MUST
- Excellent design, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- A desire to work as a full stack developer
- A BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field or equivalent experience
- A desire to work hand-in-hand with the user experience and visual design teams to create a cutting-edge platform
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming and event-driven programming paradigms
- A passion for working on optimizations challenges
About MGRS Group
MGRS Group specializes in the placement of information technologists, with a very specific focus on object-oriented programmers. We effectively recruit for C/C++, C# and Java Software Engineers as well as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python and Perl Developers. We work with the most talented developers in this business, at all levels in their career and within various areas such as Research and Development (R&D), Market Data, Trading Systems, HFT, Low Latency, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, Websphere Portal and Business Integration.